Utilizing over two decades of experience in family counselling coupled with his Islamic knowledge and psychology, Sh. Mansour aims in this crash course at addressing the most common challenges young couples face with Islamic recommendations as to how we can develop our family skills. The course is conducted in seven sessions and the main topics covered include but not limited to:
1) Misconceptions about marital relationships
2) Communication Skills
3) Balancing work and family
4) Men’s marital issues and challenges: Exclusively for married men audiences
5) Women’s marital issues and challenges: exclusively for married women audiences
6) The bedrock of –child-rearing
7) An Islamic child-rearing manual
8) Where does faith fit in?
To enhance the training process the course is presented by various multimedia presentations such as short film clips, podcast of a lecture and playing live scenarios, in addition to power points to share all the references quoted during the course.
We strongly recommend this course to young couples and parents. This course is also a best wedding gift to your newlywed friends, family members and new mums & dads. It is also a very useful resource for social workers and counsellors.